Thursday, June 21, 2012

us open pga


I caught up on my kitty stretches, morning fb news, had my morning Pepsi, & debating to call in!!!! The loooong car riding yesterday, had finally gotten me tired. This a classic US PGA OPEN excuse, cuz it's on @ 12 noon today:'( & I'll be @ wk:'( Hey, hey, it is FRIDAY:) Time to get this body amoving & agoing........it don't wanna move yet. GOOD MORNING YA ALLLLLLLL, I SEE THE SUN IS SHINING!!!!! LOVE YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU..............


◙‿◙

The US Open Golf starts today great weekend for sport come on Lee it's your turn new irons and putter worked a treat last weekend in Sweden. p.s knowbody has said congratulations to Roger Champman on winning The U.S P.G.A Seniors championship :))


t(•_•)

Predictions/stats for the US Open (European/US PGA Tour) now on Golf Predictor (http://www.golfpredictor.com). http://www.golfpredictor.com/


(/)(°,,°)(/)

Results/stats for the US Open (European/US PGA Tour) now on Golf Predictor (http://www.golfpredictor.com). http://www.golfpredictor.com/


(͡๏̯͡๏)

watching US PGA OPEN GOLF in Vietnam. The world is a bit flat


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...