Saturday, June 23, 2012

very


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Alex Carlos Romero, Congratulations on your accomplishment. You are an amazing man and have worked very hard in your lifetime to get where you are now. Nobody has handed you anything. Nobody has done you any favors. YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!! I am very proud to know you and to call you my friend/partner/lover/husband. Kit Carson will miss you.


MOM'S BIRTHDAY IS 2DAY , WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY , I MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH , I HOLD ON TO EVERY DAY WE SPENT 2GETHER GOOD AND BAD , LAUGHTS AND CRYS . LOVE YOU MY MOMMY ,❤


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Dear lord we went to be a testimony for you give us wisdom to know whn to speak or notspeak and what to say ornotsay thank you holy spirit for your direction today have a very blessdat


(✿ σ_σ)

Moving in to our new lake cottage this weekend Going to be a very busy weekend but looking forward to having it as a distraction from everything else that has happened this week


(✿ ♥◡♥

Today I have been married to my wonderful husband 25 years. I love him very much! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,HON.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Matthew 11:29...If we stay yoked (very close) to Jesus and submit to His authority, He will help us carry and balance the loads we have in life. Say to God, "I am willing to take my place; I am willing to obey; I am willing to bloom where I am planted, I am willing to love all kinds of people with Your love, " and you will find rest and joy.


(✿ ´▽`)☞

When Jesus was explaining the sacrifice of His very flesh and blood and how He gives eternal life, many of His disciples left because they no longer wanted anything to do with Him.
John 6: 67-68 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?" But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life."
Praise God for the ones who don't turn away from an everlasting promise, a beautiful gift. Utterly beautiful. ❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...