(✿ ´▽`)
www.youtube.com hot summer by fx search this guys :) http://www.youtube.com/
(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)
While "cleaning up" my computer, I somehow deleted whatever I need to play videos. Any videos: youtube, yahoo etc. I downloaded the newest edition on Adobe Flashplayer but nothing has changed. Before I find a kid who knows about computers in my neighborhood, can anyone tell me what to do? This is the last time I try to get rid of the old downloads. I obviously don't know what I'm doing !!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Getting what seems like a daily message to update software, I hit "download" for the latest Adobe Flash update (always need the latest ;^). Now Mozilla Firefox won't play any videos/YouTube. However, I can get them to work on Bill Gates Internet Explorer. Hmmmm... But nearly all Bookmarks I have on Firefox so would need to move them.
No comments:
Post a Comment