Saturday, June 23, 2012

vivid


The way I see it, sleep is a late-night intruder, all methed up and on the prowl, breaking into your home looking for valuables, or just a fresh unsuspecting hole in which to violate like a sheep stuck on a barbed wire fence. So, by staying awake, I can do everything in my power to thwart this sex-crazed junkie from ripping and tearing away at my tender vittles till nigh but a blood-soaked stump remains, dangling helplessly from betwixt my thighs. Was that a vivid enough visual? Good :) my job is done. Goodnight future sexual assault victims! Might wanna check if you locked all the windows one last time


♥◡♥

You love taking your time when you're crossing the road. You tease eighteen wheeler's ~ pulling a heavy load. You love driving topless in your convertable car and when you hit the dance floor , you dance like a star. > . You like to sleep late. The later the better. You're a deal in the making , you're a real go getter . >. You are my best dream . The most vivid so far. Now I love those country roads ~ while you're topless in your convertable car.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Only thing I dont like about having a laptop instead of a netbook, is how heavy it is. also i could go for better webcam quality for my vids, but I'll deal. How vivid the video is doesn't matter so much as they hear the info I'm giving.


◖|◔◡◉|◗

To forgive is not to forget. The merit lies in loving in spite of the vivid knowledge that the one that must be loved is not a friend. -Gandhi


(✿ أ‿أ

Learn from the past, set vivid detailed goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control …now


Ӭ ✿

Just had some of the most disturbing and horrible dreams of my life. They were so vivid and gross. If this is what I'm missing with not be able to sleep then I think I'd rather be awake all night.


The humble story of a true artist. http://artrunk.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/a-vivid-tale/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...