Sunday, June 24, 2012

walmart money


(✿(( Ò,ó

Just got home from dealing with walmart money gram Sent mOney to my Mother in Law the other day today shé went to get it and it wasnt there for some reason They girl cancelled it and didnt send it shé still saying shé didnt but money gram had it on file her ñame and caisher number that shé called n cancelled after fighting with Them for 1 hr n half They finally resent the money I was past mad especially when They kept telling me They wouldnt do nothing about it and kept telling me to leave


Rebuilding your credit? Do not want every asshole with direct access to all your funds? Prepaid cash cards work great. I have used mango money and now I am testing out walmart money. Paying off debt from the divorce, rebuilding my credit in one fell swoop.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

So my ex Adam wants money for an car wreck from an owing and also from Walmart money transfer he supposedly gave me yet there was or is NO copy of a receipt...so since I do not have a copy of what I asked for...there will be NO MONEY given. Nothing...not a damn penny. I have been patient enough and nice in asking. Sigh....some peoples kids..Jesus I tell ya. Well off to the BIG Chilton Walmart....gotta go get a gf from there.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Good moning everybody get ur butts up it's time to get ready to go earn that walmart money and you to sleepy head


(º_o ))✿)

Excited to get the dunk tank today at 3 at walmart money goes to childerns miracle network.


(╯°□°)╯

Gn afternoon just got up bout to chill around till i go to work 10 to 6:30 lets get this money walmart money anyway #blessed


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Good morning Facebook....feeling awesome today....so im gonna have another Earring sale "BUY 1 GET 2ND 50% OFF" must be paid today by 9pm Phoenix, AZ time for the sale price...u can mix and match....paypal payment preferred or Walmart Money Gram.... Great Deal Ladies---- im ready to start writing down orders..


Ӭ

WalMart money at work, is it your money too? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9331232/China-forced-abortion-photograph-causes-outrage.html


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Did this reset for you? http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/05/0-751-pampers-wipes-printable-coupon-1-22-per-package-of-wipes-at-walmart-2.html


(〽◝ ))✿)

Off to make this walmart money..


(.Y.)

What is walmart money?


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Let us know if you win this! http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/05/possible-11-sierra-mist-printable-coupon-facebook-offer-free-at-walmart.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...