٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Watching the game online....Dag, I just might be tired today haha....oh well, people will be busy promo partying, and end-ex'ing.....AND it's Friday.....I'm good! Thanks sport lemon http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/0/194/v-419573.html now I can watch on my tablet in bed!
(´▽`)
Miami Heat defeats Oklahoma City Thunder 121-106 in Game Five to win series 4-1 and becomes NBA Champions. Superb game. Got an opportunity to watch live this morning. Courtesy ESPN. Mike Miller made my day.
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Watch live matched follow this link and refress it daily>
http://www.ronaldo7.net/live/sports/watch-sports-live-stream.html
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
YEY! can wait to watch live NBA game at Air Canada Centre when the game is Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors need to save some money HAHA.
כּ‗כּ
NBA final Heat vs Thunder..live on www.sportlemon.tv nè Beo Truong http://www.sportlemon.tv/
✔
If you don't have the channel to the Thunder vs. Heat then here's a link to a site that's live streaming the "Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat" Game 4 right now.
http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/0/192/v-419258.html
No comments:
Post a Comment