(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Av d belief dt no 1 can do u anything except what Allah as asigned 4 u neither good nor bad but let try & force ourselves to be doing good & neglect bad deed. Everybody praying 4 good thing why nt praying 4 bad things 2 happen 2 them. Wish pple wht u want 4 uself. Oro jade ase tele
✔
Has what I don't in my life been a just been a mistake up till now? have I done thing is my life that has destroyed bridges that shouldn't have been burned? really I am so lost that maybe the answer lies right here, on the benevolent side of prejudice
❤
What is a horse without his master? just a beautiful animal. But when he is used by his master, the is one of the best tools a person can use. He is also a companion.
We should strive to be war horses for our Master and Creator! Amen?
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
woke up at midnight hungry not a good ttime to be hungry but i bought fruit for these nights cant go back to sleep so i thought id see what was up here
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Idk what to do or where to go from here..everything is crazy and it seems as though nothing is working out for me..I just want things back how they used to be, I want this to be easy, I want to be happy again, I want things to finally fall back into place..but it doesn't always work out how you want...
(✿ ♥◡♥
A morning is a wonderful blessing,either cloudy or sunny.it stands for hope,giving us another start of what we call life. Have a good morning & Day!
(✿ ☉‿⊙
what to do today ..... beautiful day and no work - whhhhhoooooaaaaaa footie tonight and flying off to warmer climates tomorrow happy days ..........
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Pride Weekend is just around the corner. What does that mean? I'm tanning for the next four days and bought some sunless tanner just in case. Why? Because I despise funky tan lines!
No comments:
Post a Comment