٩(●ᴥ•)۶
THIS SATURDAY!!!! If You Are In Kansas Make Sure This Saturday you come to the V.F.W. In Junction City, Kansas June,23rd Right Off I-70 For One Of The Biggest Show's in Kansas HISTORY!Featuring Artist's From Almost Every Major City In Kansas. Wichita, Topeka, Manhattan, Salina, Kansas City And Junction City. Hosted By The Mob
⊙▂⊙
So I guess I should let everyone know that I am officially moving to Wichita Kansas next month to work as a Substitute teacher for a year or so then it is back to P-Town to get my masters in education. My girlfriend has been there a few times but this will be my first pretty excited to see crazy thunderstorms and fire flies.
I am sure there will be lots of pictures coming soon and I will keep you informed when something cool happens. Later Brent
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Just got back into Wichita... greeted the dogs, unpacked the car and we are EXHAUSTED!!! Thank you to Noah James for all the incredible hard work he did taking down limbs, hauling brush and such, your parents are SO grateful! Thanks to Mom and James for putting us up when our HV/AC died and for the loan of so many tools! Thanks to the friends that encouraged and prayed for us. The 2nd interview went well for Rod today... now on to one in Keller on Thurs.... perhaps we'll have a clue about our future by Sat.?
❤
Had a great day of caching with Tom's brother, Jim and Vickie! Left Wichita shortly after 8:00 this morning and cached around the Conway Springs area, had lunch there and then cached some more headed back to Wichita and finished up around 4:00 or so. Found all that we set out to find, so very successful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment