☹
I just learned that after Gram Parsons death, his body was stolen from the airport by some friends and brought out to Joshua Tree NP to be cremated (where Gram wanted his ashes spread.) They attempted the cremation by pouring gas all over the coffin and setting it ablaze...but then they got chased out by the cops. What was left was 35 lbs of charred remains...what a way to enter the cosmos. Look it up on Wikipedia
(✿ ◕‿‿◕。
lagi iseng --> google --> type : marcella --> open : wikipedia --> ''Marcella is an Italian given name, the feminine version of Marcello (Mark in English). Marcella means warlike, martial, and strong. It could also mean 'young warrior'. The origin of the name Marcella is Latin'' --> zzzz...:P
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Ah, let the fiesta begin!!!!! 4 days of revellery ending in a pyromaniac´s deepest fantasy..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonfires_of_Saint_John
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Current HI-5 and the one i watch a decades ago so different): Sad to know that the original TIM had a serious accident in 2007):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-5_(Australian_band)
(✿ ◕‿↼
Go to this link to read about what Molly has. This is the best explanation I've found
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflex_anoxic_seizures
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Russian folktales are the best illustrated folktales:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Bilibin
(´▽`)
Soon to be my new car!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/Dodge_Charger_SE.JPG
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
On graduation, student: "I want to thank Wikipedia, ratemyprofessors.com and Google, otherwise I wouldn't be standing here..."
(•̪●)
"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One."
----City of Angels (1998)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Angels_(film)
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Love: It is either unconditional or it is just 'pretending' to be. Only time will tell. ...It has only taken me 40 years to find this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape
"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love (agape) your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love (agape) your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?"
—Matthew 5:43-46, RSV
No comments:
Post a Comment