(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
A little whisper on what is right,
A gentle tug of guilt when doing something wrong,
A gentle sense of dejavu to avoid it actually happening
A walking companion,
A comforter without rival
Assertive yet so gentle,
Grievous yet oh so loving,
structured without being stiff
Beautiful without being flamboyant
Caring without being fussy, a lover's gentle whisperer
Imagine me without you,
Imagine snow in Egypt,
Imagine a lifetime without you,
You are not just another flesh,
You are faithful friend and confidant.
You are to me...the holyspirit
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Today is a bad day for the world but a good day for mom. She is finally at peace and will suffer no more. She will forever be loved and forever be missed. I would not be who i am where i am or who i will become without you mom. You will forever be in my heart and forever in our families. Love you and I will see you someday. Cyndie Rose Johnson-Stasevich 10-28-60 to 06-21-12
(´▽`)
To the love of my life I love you beyond words. We have been through a lot together and I feel that I wouldn't have made it through some of it without you. Cheyenne I truely love you. And thank you for giving me a son and a beautiful daughter ps your hormones are killing me but its worth every min
(◡‿◡ ✿)
What a hell of a night...Finally back home. Thank you Cilla for everything..I love you & all of our babies so much, even though they put us through some craziness...But on a serious tip, I couldnt do it without you...I love you girl...BING..BING...
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Glad for the media, not only have they made others feel like shit about them selfs and the mistakes we have all made!I'm sure there is no cure for what we all have. Following allways springs to mind with me...!I cant do nothing without you...! I love you guys..!
Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment