Thursday, June 21, 2012

you


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

One year ago my dad was with me in the emergency room Even though he had to work the next day . I still remember how you were joking around with me as I laid on the bed . I get my sense of humour from you . We understood each other on a level some didn't even understand . Soy tu Sangre mi veijo . Feliz dia de padres . Siempre estas en mi corazon


(´▽`)

Apparently, I don't have any biological children. My two former offspring are now officially orphans, losing one parent due to fate and another by choice. Very sad. My stepson, however, calls me every father's day. Thanks, Andrew. I love you too.


(✿ σ_σ)

Girl u r grown... U got a child... Stop trying to make everyone feel sorry for you and trying to be in everyones business when clearly you don't belong there... STOP BEING SO CHILDISH!!!!!!!!!!. smdh! *irritated*


(✿(( Ò,ó

Hipster (defined by Merriam-Webster dictionary) : a person who is unusually aware of and interested in new and unconventional patterns (as in jazz or fashion)... Thank you.


(✌゚∀゚)☞

“For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, He will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you” - 2 Corinthians 9:10


(◡‿◡ ✿)

You don't do a grilled option? And don't do salad? Oh well, I guess I'll have what hubby's having. Two portions of old fashioned fish n chips with onion rings, please. #thethingswedoforlove


Strength is found in waiting....When you wait upon the Lord, you can sense in your spirit what the Lord actually wants you to do, not what you think He wants you to do....


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Ppl ppl ppl yes I love being a Sgt. And thank GOD for giving me this chance to better my life and my sons. But thank you all for showing that you care buddies. Lol


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...