(◡‿◡ ✿)
For all FB family and friends who are going through some issues right now including me: let's start a prayer avalanche. We all need prayers right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask you to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, health, struggles, worries and just need to know that someone cares? Do it for all of us for no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith, love, and spiritual healing for all in need GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
i am ashamed to be from a city of sore losers.. say what you want about lebron james. the man went out there every single night and performed his heart out. what the refs do is there business but you cant say this man didnt earn his ring after completly bombing it in the finals last year. just because the refs sucked dont mean that the man still didnt go out there and ball.. so ill say this Shut up let him enjoy his moment.. and if your team is as good as you think they are then show it on the court.. real spit
(✿ σ_σ)
Thank You, sorry it took so long to get back to you, I'am a care giver, my lady is 94 an in her last days, so I'am working 7 days a week right now. We have a lot to catch up on, it's been so long an maybe I can catch up on the family. Who is Randy Barrington in L.A. and Bradford Barrington in Brooklyn N.Y.
Before I write any more let me know if you got this, not so good on this face book yet.
Love Ya
Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment