(◡‿◡ ✿)
Ok, I've always thought Im kind of a computer savvy because of the nature of my job but guess what, i've felt like an idiot. I have spent all day downloading music through torrent so that i can transfer it to my IPAD and its so slow that I've only downloaded 2 tracks for an hour. and then Google magic worked again and introduces me to youtube converter, wherein you can convert video into mp3 file which is a million times faster and you can just choose a specific song without downloading the whole album...Such an idiot! :)
॓ ॔
i was about to get mad i typ3d in youtube converter pasted the embed code to the bar thingy an it took me to disney/wat?/
my name aint orlando blu3 why its take'n me there 4 lol but its working nw/
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Youtube converter, best thing since youtube. http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ Put a song from youtube into it, it will convert it to an mp3, thus allowing you to download it and put it on your phone for free. /Gobrainpower
☹
Youtube converter is easily one of the best things I was not previously using
卐
Thank you youtube converter
No comments:
Post a Comment