☹
Every day can't do anything right,
can't please anyone.
I can't find a way to figure out,
what this whole if is about.
Finding never ending turns in this life, everything i strive for its just not right.
I try, and I try but i can't just go,
and please everyone that i know.
Just want to break away,
never coming back, no, no way.
Let go into the stars, run away and hide maybe hit some bars.
Get away from this pain of being so imperfect, Its just not worth it. ....
(✿ σ_σ)
OMG!!! My life is sooo tragic at the moment! It has happened! I never thought this day wud cum! I'm overcome with feelings of such sadness! YES I HAVE EATEN ALL MY ROCKY ROAD HI-FI BARS! Sob sob! :( x
◕‿‿◕。
So the boss is setting up a call centre in Manila. I might need to go over and check out the staff.....and by staff I mean girly bars.
ಠﭛಠ
The waiters in bars are jealous of me...Someone told them that I receive much more 'tip' than them through facebook pages...
☹
If u a going to church just go...if u want to go bars just go........Everyone must do wat she/he want its friday mos.............gud morning my friends?
©¿©¬
The milky bars are on me
☂
In counseling class...
teacher: who can give me the definition of "guidance"?
me: (here I go again! hahaha!) guidance. a male species who gyrates, sways, moves his hips and upper body in a beat that is unique. This is usually seen in bars, or social functions specially when the host requires the male species to do so.
guy dance. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment