٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
How much does Beau Hossler wish he would've stuck with his goal of being low amateur? He must've talked to Ty Tryon before Costas.
Ò,ó
Regardless of who wins the U.S. Open, the story this week is Beau Hossler. This kid gets his braces off later this week and he's holding his own with the big boys.
✔
I was pulling for the 17yr old Beau Hossler until I seen him in all that texas gear now I'm glad to see him falling apart!
❤
Beau Hossler played in the U.S. Open this weekend as a 17 yr. old amature. I'm trying to find out where he is on my family tree.
॓_॔
Beau HOSSler really owns up to his name. The kid is a magical kingdom of golf skill.
☠
In my opinion, Beau Hossler is the story of the US Open. You agree Brett?
(◣д◢)
Watchin the U.S Open bettin $350,000 on Beau Hossler ... Damn I'm cold
(✿ σ_σ)
Can't decide who I want to win the US Open... Jim Furyk? Lee Westwood? Beau Hossler?
◙‿◙
Nice BIRDIE finally by BEAU Hossler...... I like this Kid!
BEAU KNOWS US OPEN!
♥‿♥
Well tiger is out of it after a 6 over start and Beau Hossler has bogeyed the last two. Come on Beau!
◕‿‿◕。
After the first round, when 17 yr old Beau Hossler briefly was tied for the lead then dropped back a bit Tiger was asked about him. Rather than say what everyone was thinking "God what a great story that would be and great for the game if he contended on Sunday." Tiger said "Well, a long way to go," Woods began. "And I kind of experienced that actually myself at Oakland Hills, same deal, first round, made a few mistakes after that.".. In other words the pressure 'll get him. Ooops Beau is one ahead of Tiger..Time for some new Beau Knows commericails
(ʘ‿ʘ)
Beau Hossler- I did a bit of French in school and think it translates as "very beautiful bottom of shaft!"
◉_◉
Beau Hossler that is.
॓ ॔
Beau Hossler, even though you're a kid and this is your first US Open, you should've known to leave the belt buckle with the giant "69" on it at home.
(゚∀゚)☞
Terry Francona with the line of the night. On Beau Hossler performance at the Us Open. "I think his prom date just got better" LOL
כּ‗כּ
Beau Hossler for the win
No comments:
Post a Comment