Saturday, June 23, 2012

belmont stakes


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I ❤ Secretariat! It's official - he now officially holds the track records for the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness, and the Belmont Stakes . . .
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/secretariat-given-preakness-stakes-record-39-years-after-race?urn=top,wp515 http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/secretariat-given-preakness-stakes-record-39-years-after-race?urn=top%2Cwp515


We just watched Secretariat the movie again last night but thought I would share the footage from the actual race. Impressive Nous avonsi revu le film Secretariat hier soir et j'ai pensé de partager le montage de la course actuel. Impressionat! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFquax2F-k&feature=share


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Just got an amazing collectible, photo of Secretariat signed by the jockey, Belmont stakes Exacta ticket and the racing whip, all in one beautiful frame. Big Red was one of most inspirational horses of all time...


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

it's insignificant in the overall scheme, but I'm happy to see that Secretariat now has another record (now fastest Preakness) after all these years. So now I'll post easily one of my favorite videos of all time (Belmont '73). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFquax2F-k&feature=share


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/08/nyregion/guyana-star-dweej-is-a-long-shot-in-the-belmont-stakes.html


B™

http://www.theonion.com/articles/62yearold-colt-wins-belmont-stakes-senior-event,28550/


(´▽`)

This is one of the greatest things I have ever seen! Its so amazing I almost shed a tear every time I watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V18ui3Rtjz4&feature=share


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Too bad the big horse couldn't make it, but turns out to be a great race between 2 very good horses. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmGadoLoYk&feature=share


ಠ_ಠ

the wifey and our horse wearing Salmon Cove... go Laurie and Misty! http://current.salmoncove.com/?p=1013


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I you don't no this horse's Story share it with your peeps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS4f6wiQJh4&feature=share


⊙▂⊙

"And Secretariat is running like a tremendous machine"! Flashback to Secretariat's breathtaking performance in the 1973 Belmont. The last race he needed to win the triple crown and he won by an unheard of distance of 30 lengths. The perfect performance by the perfect horse with the entire world watching. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS4f6wiQJh4


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

All 3 triple crown races in 1973 won by Secretariat. Thanks to Dea for posting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlzHv-Kv8aU


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...