Saturday, June 23, 2012

billie piper


♥‿♥

True Love is a BBC show about 5 different love stories. It wasn't to my tastes but then again I just watched it because it had David Tennant & Billie Piper in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38GW6JWMNac


(.Y.)

ooc: I literally cannot deal with Billie Piper and Kaya Scodelario and their flawlessness.


◕‿‿◕。

east west thalaivar is the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04HbFSrxPHY&feature=share


أ‿أ

I'm starting to think Paloma Faith might be Billie Piper in disguise.. :/


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

wow i like her music but its hard to think of er as anything but rose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T2Ys6CDU1E&feature=share


ಠ , ಥ

Kaya Scodelario and Billie Piper, Thank you very much BBC


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

There's a BBC original drama on tonight called "True Love" featuring David Tennant, Billie Piper, and Vicky McClure set in Margate, I'm definitely not missing this. Then one of my favorite films The Hours is on BBC2 Straight after :D


©¿©¬

THALAIVAR THALAIVAR THAN................


(✿ ♥◡♥

Ok so watched all 5 of the "true love" programmes on bbc this week and thoroughly disappointed!!!!! Big names appeared .... Jane horrocks, Billie Piper, the Dr Who guy... His name escapes me.....stacey from Enders...... What a complete waste of time!!!! Opinions anyone????? Xxx


(✿ ☉‿⊙

they're some eyebrows Billie Piper


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...