٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Nice that it's a little cooler outside today. I had a nice morning. I helped a couple guys from church set up for the church picnic we are having after our 10am service Sunday. It should be a great time for fellowship. I encourage everyone to come down to CrossPoint for a powerful service, great fellowship and a nice picnic. We are located at 1 Grand Blvd. (the corner of Grand Blvd and Schiller St., a block from Dunkin Donuts on Main St. in Binghamton). Probably do laundry sometime today and going over to the Dixie tomorrow for Bible Study.
(✿(( Ò,ó
I have just spent the past 45 minutes dealing with UHAUL on the phone and online. Most FRUSTRATING! The information they gave me on the phone kept changing depending on who picked up the phone. Information like where I can get a truck. One lady told me Binghamton was the closest, one told me Cobleskill, Schnectady, then when I called back someone told me Cobleskill didn’t have the truck size I need after I had reserved it! OMG! The bottom line, If you need to rent a UHAUL truck call the location directly!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
*****Did you know that Bartholomew's Car Care Center is under new ownership and management? Scott Seery is the guy to call for your automotive repair needs. You can find them on the corner of State & Eldredge in Binghamton. July's Buyer's Mint has three awesome coupons to use there. So don't put off that summertime tune-up, make sure you're wheels are Seery Certified with the check engine light diagnostics or the $10 Off ANY SERVICE! Great prices with unbeatable disounts!
Check them out! You can also reach them through email - Scott@SeeryCarUs.com!
No comments:
Post a Comment