♥◡♥
I called Binghamton Housing Authority this morning to arrange to have the Air Conditioner installed, I was told their Contractor's name was Corey and the phone number was (607)768-4846 which is a mobile number
(I believe the Contractor is
Peranich & Shelp Construction
39 Amsbry St
Binghamton, NY 13901
(607) 724-1998 http://www.peranichandshelp.com/ )
Since I believe the TRA Beney Rodriguez is not planning on transferring me to a first floor handicap apartment anytime soon I might as well be comfortable where I am.
☹
Local news has a 16 year old in Binghamton dead at 19 year old boyfriend's hands, and he already fathered a baby with her. Tonight Nancy Grace has a 16 year old who shot her 21 year old boyfriend when a breakup was mentioned. Aren't there pedophelia laws and laws against statutory rape anymore???
(✿(( ◣д◢)
Wowza...what a great night!! My 1st ever bike night lived up to everything I thought it would be and more...a great show by Wreckless Marci with Peter Austin, Jack Bastard, and Barney Weeks! Hope to see you all tonight at the Downtown Binghamton Block Party at 7pm for FROSTBIT BLUE!!!
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Whew... I just completed an 89 min. edit of a compilation about Riverdale Community. This will be on Public Access TV in Binghamton Friday 10pm and Saturday 6pm. New York Residents Against Drilling (NYRAD) Save Riverdale GASLAND Bill Huston Presents (TV show, Binghamton-area NY)
(✿ σ_σ)
well they havent found out whats wrong with me yet altrasound was ok blood work well iron was low they are sending me to a obgyn in binghamton they need to find out whats going on with me soon i cant stand this its driving me crasy may be they will do a histeractomy i hope so anything is better then going through this
No comments:
Post a Comment