Saturday, June 23, 2012

cairns


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Aaaah, just knocked off work, just ripped the top off a cold tinnie and inhaled it!
Gotta love Cairns, the weather, the lifestyle, the beauty, it's just great! No wonder Di and Bob love it when they are up here. Gods country! Oh bugger, my tinnie is finished Time for another!!! Get on a plane people, let's hit the pubs!!!


Take out those stellars and work those runners! great downwind paddling in townsville ,especialy sunday!
http://www.seabreeze.com.au/graphs/qld2.asp


Damn weather in Sydney has us grounded, no sky diving for us. It is too windy here, although it is just a breeze in North Dakota. Glad we are leaving tomorrow, although I must say, I could live in Cairns.


◙‿◙

- Leaving cairns within the hour. Seen some awesome places and had a good time with all the Lad's! Townsville better watch out! topless waiter bar,Is on the egenda first up! ;)


⊙▂⊙

Check out David's video of the 'techno clam' they saw on our last Cairns trip.. How cool is that!?! Great video David http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veju5U9bLj4


♥‿♥

Minke Researcher extraordinaire Matt on the look out for Dwarf Minke Whales (finding them in Cairns port might be a bit of a stretch). http://mikeballdive.smugmug.com/YourExpeditionPhotos/2012/Expedition-Dates-14-21-June/23711774_6Z2f9b#!i=1919964399&k=4TKJSQR


(.Y.)

yay, school holidays, sleep ins and two weeks in weipa, cape york, cairns and port douglas!!!!


◕‿‿◕。

I darnt missing my big girl keyah koorie already i hope she have a good and safe trip to cairns


(✿ σ_σ)

listening to HOW DO I LIVE, it reminds of cruising around Cairns in the hire car with mii lil princess Zhan'e Rose Mairu ❤


goodbye cairns!!! Thank you for giving me a chance to experience true summer which sydney failed to provide... :(


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Flu you can hang around me as long as you like I will not let u overpower me. On Sunday I will go and see my new grandson and on Wednesday I will fly to cairns so now is the time to f#⃣/k off


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...