٩(●ᴥ•)۶
SNATCH PLAYING TONIGHT AT THE GRAND HOTEL CAIRNS!
RICK OUT WITH YOUR CROC OUT!! :-)
Ӭ ✿
Hi Guys running another WHS Workshop in Cairns next Wed, please pass onto your network. Cheers http://whs-workshop.eventbrite.com/
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Just putting it out there- any recommendations on where to stay in cairns in august? Also port Douglas?
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
goin back up cairns thursday woop woop.
❤
'Double the pleasure' kicking off the weekend at Bellavista Cairns from 5pm-7pm...!!!!
Ӭ
I can't wait to go back home, too cold for me here in Cairns
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Me and the hubby in cairns what a beautiful day just caught up with the aunty
(✿ ♥◡♥
Just for fun be apart of the cairns ukaly festival every1 wellcome 2 b there
©¿©¬
going to cairns on sunday can't wait
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I just love Cairns' weather.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Well , back to the islands for me no more cairns =\\
❤
My bestie calls me while the my music is blasting and says "hello this is constable such and such from the cairns police can I speak to such and such" my response after turning the music down was "this is constable who and who and you're looking for who and who" he starts killing himself laughing I started going off cause I turned my music down for him lol that was the highlight of my day Love ya man!!
◙‿◙
on my way to cairns :]p
☎
Debe Gerger! "INVITATION, CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP; MON 25th & FRI 29TH JUNE 2012, 07.30PM; FUNCTION ROOM, CAIRNS TROPICAL GARDENS MOTEL, 314 MULGRAVE RD (near the 'Doctors' Med Centre). ESO AU ESOAU! Further contacts: Evelyn Levi-Lowah, Lillian Pitt. God Bless xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment