Saturday, June 23, 2012

calendar


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Local Mercer ladies! I need your help. My neighbor, Dorothy Smith, is in a rehab facility for 3 weeks. Her husband, Dick, won't eat. Their son said if I could get people to bring him food, he would eat. He has physical problems too. Starting Tuesday, I need one casserole a day. I have a sign-up calendar. I can pick up/drop off. Casseroles can be for any type meal - breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just one a day. Can each of you pick a day starting Tues.? (They're almost 80 yrs. old & family has to leave on Tues.)


(╯°□°)╯

Long week but productive......finished the kitchen and painted 4 rooms yesterday. Getting ready for the weekend! Party tonight (I think Laurie said that) Scottish games on Sat and hmmm something Sunday but I forgot......Laurie Delaney is the social calendar keeper so I am sure she will remind me. Have a great weekend everybody!


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

This is open to anyone and everyone. There will be a dice run on October 6, 2012 on the Ms Gulf Coast, this is a Benefit put on by SCRS for St. JUDE the children deserve a chance that without donations and money raised otherwise don't have a chance. Details will follow so if at all possible PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR have fun and do good at the same time


our calendar has only two official Christian holidays, which are Good Friday and Christmas. Easter Monday is not recognised as a Christian holiday in our country as the ANC government decided to change it to Family Day.


◙‿◙

I am promoting a new memorial day on the Jewish calendar - Jewish Refugee Day, during which students will learn about the 850,000 Jewish refugees who fled from their native Arab countries since the establishment of the state. Please 'like' if you support my initiative http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=4758


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...