Saturday, June 23, 2012

calendar


♥‿♥

from the city of guymon: The City of Guymon is currently redesigning its website. Features will include online payment, online form completion and submission for various departments including building and code enforcement, streets, parks, etc., as well as others, a news/media center, emergency alert, and an event calendar. Please take 5 minutes to fill out a quick survey on what service or options would benefit you most on our new website.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D29MYYS


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Bella and Edward as fierce protective parents. This could be awesome. And as someone who is a fan of the books as well as the movies, I like that the movies are just based on the books and not perfect copies of them. People are supposed to enjoy them differently, and I do. So, I promise I will enjoy Breaking Dawn Part 2 no matter what changes they made. I hope Stephenie Meyer feels the same way.

OMG ! I just saw this msg in YOUTUBE ..
I can't wait to watch this one..
Mark you calendar - NOVEMBER 16,2012..
The historical finale..

Like !


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

It's going to be a big weekend in the Magic City. Today you can help celebrate the reopening of Oak Park at 12:30pm and at 4:00pm you can join us to the Scandinavian Heritage Park for the Mid-Summer's Night Festival. The fun starts up again Saturday with the Summer of Hope event at Oak Park at 11:00am and of course the Integrity Jazz Festival kicking off at 1:00pm. http://visitminot.org/calendar/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...