Saturday, June 23, 2012

celtics game


◙‿◙

it takes confidence to stand out... but it takes guts to be a star... even for a moment, all for glory, totally worth it

http://youtu.be/mOHkRk00iI8

Swakie Swax Jovit Dela Cruz LC Abrazado Dennis Lamando Emzie Hallare Salazar Lloyd Ervin Openiano


σ_σ

Lakers have 16 NBA titles, Kobe Bryant & D. Fish has 5 rings. Miami has 2 NBA titles, Queen Lebron James has only 1. I rest my case....Click on this link to watch what real champions look like when they win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
feature=player_detailpage&v=F1KlV0nKcIo http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F1KlV0nKcIo


♥‿♥

When it's all said and done, many years later upon reflection, this may be the greatest pressure game ever played (even bigger than MJ's final game with the Bulls). For may reasons...all this wouldn't have happened without this performance... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ4XBslOQbY&feature=share


Ծ_Ծ

does anyone think lebron want to end the finals with okc by doing the same thing he did on game 6 with the celtics it would be cool if he trys hard today for game 5 v.s OKC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REd7lrhPw-g&feature=share


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

hope heat win or not nothing matters anymore without celtics
#game 5 who will win?!?!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

From my husband, Eric Germansky ... "To my good friend Jules. I will never watch a Lakers Celtics game again without thinking of you. Pizza and red wine. Thank you for everything you did for us and our country. We are forever in your debt. Give Anita a big kiss and a little tango move. I am better for knowing you."


(✿ σ_σ)

Who want it...If you can't stand the Heat get out the kitchen!!! http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Mario+Chalmers/Miami+Heat+v+Boston+Celtics+Game+Six/kFvAgmXnARQ


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Best moment of finals. If it was during finals :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHkRk00iI8&feature=player_embedded


Ò,ó

This is how I act every payday... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHkRk00iI8&fb_source=message


(.Y.)

Top8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHkRk00iI8&feature=share


(◡‿◡ ✿)

this is so funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHkRk00iI8&feature=share


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Another "Play-offs Moment".....This guy is smart, and entertaining, but, I think he also has a problem..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEdJ4CxLSts&feature=share


©¿©¬

this guy is a god among men
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHkRk00iI8&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...