Saturday, June 23, 2012

celtics heat


if they make a Dream Team of today I'd pick some players from the Celtics, Heat, Magic, Mavericks, Spurs, Thunder, Clippers and Lakers... But nothing can beat the Dream Team of 1992 with Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, David Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Karl Malone, John Stockton and more... And I remember that team as a little kid!! pretty damn amazing!!


॓_॔

Im not gonna bullshit. I hate the Lakers, Celtics, Heat, and Knicks....im a TRUE Orlando Magic fan. And the only other team i watch than the Magic are the Clippers. And thats only because of Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.

# Orlando Magic. We gonna.be in the Finals this upcoming season. Real talk.


(◣ะด◢)

If ppl think the finals have been unfairly officiating did u not see the Damn east finals. The last 4 games haven't been near as bad as celtics heat. And we still took lb Bitch to 7 while refs were in sterns pocket


♥◡♥

miami heat hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they suck they got lucky lol not gonna happen again tell u tht its bad cuz they went to 7 games with my team which is the oldest team in the league sooo GO CELTICS!!!!! heat suckkk


◖|◔◡◉|◗

Despite the loss of the Celtics, I'm glad I'm from Boston and a fan of Celtics for this reason. Heart.
http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Celtics-Heat-A-Tale-of-Two-Welcome-Parti?blockID=721064&feedID=3352


I guess the REAL NBA Finals had already been played, afterall...Celtics-Heat. June 22...is basketball finally finished?


॓ ॔

If I see any more of these front running Lakers/Celtics/Heat fans complain about somebody being a Thunder fan I'm gonna lose it. You're all weasels!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...