Saturday, June 23, 2012

centrelink


(◡‿◡ ✿)

It is our duty to notify centrelink if we know of anyone ripping off the system.
We go to work and pay our taxes, so why do we let no hopers rip off the welfare system. So remember DOB IN A WELFARE CHEAT.


◉_◉

Enter centrelink... 2 things are a certainty.
1 i will loose the next hour or more of my life
2 i will leave far more angry than i entered... And im already pretty mad.


ಠﭛಠ

fuck da haters of julia and the carbon tax, centrelink gave me a 190 dollar bonus because of it! Yew


Ò,ó

Thanks Centrelink because your website has been crashing all day I won't get paid until Monday! Might go to Modbury Centrelink tomorrow to vent my anger!


॓_॔

had a mad day full of shit centrelink and cod playing wit matty and chillen wit the family


(✿(( Ò,ó

Dear Centrelink, go fuck yourself!!! Sincerely, the Strelec family.


This Centrelink online services is stressing me the F*#k out, been trying to get on thre all bloody day


◙‿◙

yeww just aplyed for a $500 loan form centrelink then braces off XD


(✿ σ_σ)

awake just so i can talk to centrelink....hating life :/


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Your like centrelink it takes a while to process the paperwork hehehe


⊙▂⊙

on the phone to Jess Bulk she put centrelink music on :o


I wonder if anyone works at Centrelink - I have been trying to ring them for 5 days now and all I get is absolutely the worst "On Hold" music ever - So if a Centrlink employee reads thsi _ I AM GOING ON A CRUISE FOR 7 DAYS - LEAVE TOMORROW (JUNE 23) - WILL RETURN SATURDAY JUNE 30 - YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD - I have been "On Hold" severaltimes for over 30 mins - - Sorry as a Carer I have things to do


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Having to go to centrelink
gay as aids!


(✿(( ◣д◢)

three jobs;.. Centrelink- "are you currently employed".. me- "no waayyyy"... this has the potential to go horribly HORRIBLY, well fucking great actually


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...