(✿ σ_σ)
Disney Channel I am still angry at you!!! You made my favorite book (Avalon High) into a one of your movies and I was fine with that but I drew the line when you change up characters that make no sense! Making the female lead King Arthur does not fly and making the evil guy a good guy and making the one good guy the main bad guy THIS DOES NOT FLY WITH ME!!!! I just sat and watched the movie again tonight because I had nothing better to do and I am ANGRY ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!! NEXT TIME YOU TAKE A BOOK AND MAKING A CRAPPY DISNEY MOVIE GET THE CHARACTERS RIGHT!!!!!!
This is a rant by Jaclyn Vazquez think you for reading...I feel better now.
(✿ ♥◡♥
every disney movie has some form of witchcraft pay attention to the shows that come on the disney channel .One of my favorites was wizards of waverly pl REALLY SUBLIMINAL messages black magic is ok its fun think of the power ..EVIL NO MATTER how you try to dress it up...So do you honestly think they would be GIVING anything back people have supported disney for years southern ca especially ..disney is OVER the top admission is groceries for a week for some people..
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
that disney channel movie Let It Shine was pretty good, i didn't know the boy from Everybody Hates Chris could rap, seriously every black actor can rap
☹
Nothing is on tv. Dead watching this Disney channel movie with the guy that played chris on everybody hates chris
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Really? I get interested in a Disney Channel movie and the kids are in the other room watching Family Guy. What is wrong with this picture?
❤
watching the new Disney Channel movie, Let It Shine :)
-still kind of hoping to do something tonight, even though its midnight..
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Okay. Its official. I'm such a big kid that I now have a disney movie songs channel on my pandora. And I know pretty much every song. Lol
No comments:
Post a Comment