Saturday, June 23, 2012

disney channel movie


(◣д◢)

Man I ❤ let it shine and yes it's a Disney movie on Disney channel and I really don't give a single FUCK what ppl think about me because I'm me and no one is going to change tht(:!


(✿ ♥◡♥

I love this movie let it shine :) I think its the best Disney channel movie haha the other 1s are guy hahaha :).....


(〽◝ ))✿)

While everyone else is at the iceplex..ima watch the new disney channel movie..Let It Shine❤


(✿ ☉‿⊙

This is it I gotta know should stay or should I go


(✿ ´▽`)☞

The new Disney channel movie "Let it shine" ROCK....my fave...oh n chris only if u were older mmm mmm mmmm ;-)

(screaming) SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE...n loving it


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

omg ! that movie Let it Shine is better than i thought it would be for a disney channel movie Lmfaoo


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

anybody know that one disney channel movie, with Sinbad?


(✿ ´▽`)

That new movie Let It Shine is the best Disney Channel movie I've seen this year...


(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)

Im loving this new Disney Channel Movie(;


(✿ ◎ܫ◎

Yes I am 30 years old, but I have kids so I watch the Disney Channel and let me just say that there are quite a few shows and movies that come on on that channel that I like! My point is tho that, I watched the movie "Let It Shine" on there last night and LOVED LOVED it!!! It was so good that I watched it again just now!! Did anyone else catch this movie?! If not, check it out ASAP! Again it is a Disney Channel Movie called Let It Shine! Well worth it!


(✿(( Ò,ó

Kids r playing outside in front n me n d watching the disney channel cus we have been waiting for this Disney movie to come on"let it shine"


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Let it shine is the best Disney channel movie I ever seen


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I'd really like to show the girls the Disney Channel movie "Brink!" with Erik Von Detten, but it seems to be relatively unavailable on the interwebs. Anyone happen to have a copy I could borrow? Even taped off TV would be awesome...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...