Saturday, June 23, 2012

disney channel shows


(✿ ´▽`)

41 - Are you happy with life right now? yess , but it could be better
42 - Are you currently jealous? nopee
43 - Sibling you miss? Jessica & Sabrina my two best sisterss
44 - Do you forgive or forget? yess
45 - What do you miss the most about elementary school? Nap Time & Recess
46 - Favorite Disney Channel show(s)? Jessie , & ANT Farm
47 - Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now? nopee
48 - What are you looking forward to? high school
50 - Who was the last person to truly make you smile ? umm i guess Tierra


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Finished rewatching That's So Raven,now rewatching Hannah Montana,then Wizards Of Waverly Place. I miss the old disney channel shows :( luckily i got them on dvd.but once done with those shows imma rewatch all my Saved By The Bell dvds.


(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)

Honestly where this kind of Disney go? I miss all of these kinds of Disney shows. Even Stevens, Lizzie Mcguire, Proud Family, That's So Raven, Kim Possible....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZeVPywKNcQ&feature=share


(.Y.)

O my goshhh i remember the show lizzie mgire and al the otherr showa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQl_Sv3LztQ&feature=share


(✿ ◎ܫ◎

I love watching old Disney channel shows that I thought had the cutest actors in them and seeing the shows now and wondering how I ever thought that!!


(✿ σ_σ)

i miss these shows..it's so depressing watching this and remembering the great shows. now,disney channel is the biggest disappointment. it's so sad... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDcIQh36tqk&feature=share


One of the Disney Channel shows I worked on, It should be on this month..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2388037/


(✿ ¢‿¢

-iMiss All The Good Disney Channel Shows Like Kim Possible . Lilo And Stich . And The Replacements , Now They Got These Dumb Ahh Shows


(✿ בּ_בּ

I don't like how whenever Disney Channel shows a movie, it always ends too late so I can't watch the whole thing. >__>


(✿ σ_σ)

Is it sad that I totally enjoy watching these Disney Channel shows with my kiddos?!?!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...