Saturday, June 23, 2012

disney channel movies


(´▽`)

i miss old Disney channel movies, they need to bring em back and do a marathon.


(✿ Ծ‸ Ծ)

Aladdin's on the Disney Channel. Yay!! I so ❤ Disney movies and apparently this is Carson's 1st time seeing it.


I'm watchin Let It Shine on Disney channel. This is becoming one of my favorite disney channel movies. CHECK IT OUT!


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Disney channel movies just keep getting worse as the years go on.


Watching all the old Disney channel movies on YouTube ❤


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

C10. I love Disney channel movies :))) they are so cute!!


(〽◝ ))✿)

these darn Disney channel movies always suck me in.....


(✿ ♥◡♥

Comcast should have a channel that just plays old Disney movies.


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

"Finding Nemo" is on the ABC Family Channel and Aaron is just loving this movie. He even found a cartridge to a leapster of his sisters that is "Finding Nemo". He is in awe of the movie. Guess we better be finding and buying the Disney movies.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

this is the best movie ever http://watchdisneychannel.go.com/disney-channel-movies/SH55189843/VDKA0_ca5juloa/let-it-shine-rap-battle-edition


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Disney channel movies from 97-2002 were the best. I just got sucked back into "The 13th year". Haa


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...