(✿ ◕‿↼
Oh, having such a good giggle. Had a stressful day, so really needed it. Levi and Izaac are playing x-box doing the international dancing on Disney games. It starts with being cowboys and doing a cowboy dance. So cute! Them pretending to be dancing lassoing and then other barndance moves. Cracked me up! Izaac waits all week for Xbox day, Fridays. Now they are doing hawaiin, wiggling the hips dancing moves. I musn't giggle too much. One of Izaac's favs is the Dancing Fairies section. So cute.
ლ(´ڡ`ლ ✿)
So glad to be at home tonight, made dinner, cleaned up, Matt is napping in the chair,Trevor is playing playhouse Disney games on my computer and WWE is on, I'm snuggled under my blanket on this wet and rainy night. Don't we sound like a fun eventful family lol relaxing is all
ヽ(✿ ˃Д˂)ノ
damn just got through talkin to this detective talk about a lot of questions...just glad they arent after my ass..riley keeps buggin to use the computer...she likes to play nick jr. and disney games :)
☹
Its interesting that my 13 year old cousin still plays Disney games while my 12 year old brother is playing games that my 20 year old boyfriend plays.... not sure what to think of this :/
(✿ ´ー`)
My son is playing disney games on tv my boyfriend got him:)awsum:)nice to see there are still a few good guys out there.my sons dad should be ashamed but u cant make ppl care.so im staying away from that man
⊂(✿ ◉‿◉)つ
Playing so Disney games .... This brings back so many memories lol
ᶘ✿ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
I realized this morning that I'm a disgraceful gamer in terms of my generation. I never played any of the well-known original NES games. My collection consisted of Super Mario Bros, some Disney games, and a couple of film based games for good measure. I didn't play Legend of Zelda til much later in life, and to this day I STILL have not beaten the original Mario game. However, at the end of a long day at work when I'm on the late shift, and we have to cram a bunch of demo carts into our tiny office, I proudly say "This is why I played Tetris as a kid." So I guess I'm not too bad in the end XD
No comments:
Post a Comment