Saturday, June 23, 2012

disney movies


(• ε • ✿)

I am back to having my days off filled with long walks, coffee, and shopping adventures. All before I sew,bake,draw,drink lots of tea,watch Disney movies, and play dress up all day.


(✿ σ_σ)

Alright, this kinda sorta really cracked me up.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rT28Z0xM88&feature=relmfu


(✿ °٢° )

Fuck love an a happy endin av watch 2 many disney movies given up on fairytales n ther been sum1 out ther for me


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

I feel bad for those kids who didn't grow up watching Disney movies. They are always gonna be my favorites!


(✿ ᵔᴥᵔ)

disney movies for a friday night :) even have a cuddle pillow... guess it will have to do even though its not the same


(✿ ˆ~ˆ)

disney movies all the way to cali!! jenna is loving me right now❤


(✿ أ‿أ

These Disney movies been on point lately... TUNE IN #RAGS


(✿ •ﺑ•)

Today, in an extra special "I survived the week from hell" post, we talk about... work. Also life, the universe and everything. It's a fun filled TGIF that you don't want to miss! All this and more only on Chopped Liver Road Kill!!!

Warning: post written in an office that contains large amounts of insanity and coffee. Post may be hyperactive and may make no sense whatsoever. In case of insanity, just look at the pictures. http://www.choppedliverroadkill.com/?p=4324


(゚д゚))✿)

We are having "family date night" and going to go see Brave at AMC tonight! I am not one to get excited over Disney movies, but I am really excited to see this one!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...