Saturday, June 23, 2012

earthquake in melbourne


Day b4 yesterday there was an earthquake in Melbourne AUSTRALIA after 30yrs....End of the World Started and it's under process below the EARTH.pray to GOD that world should b destroyed soon. So that NEW WORLD WILL B UPDATED IN FB :-)


⊙▃⊙

Scary moment when earthquake in Melbourne is on the same date as the one in the movie 2012!


(゚д゚)

Only Allah knew there would be an earthquake in Melbourne. Alluhu Alim


♥◡♥

wow i missed the earthquake in melbourne last night. lucky me! lol


Ӭ ✿

Earthquake in Melbourne how terrible is that????


lol 5.2 earthquake in Melbourne.. pfffffffffffffffffttt thats nothing!


(✿ σ_σ)

My head is spinning today. I have had one of those days where I cant focus properly and I feel like I am on the verge of tears. I guess I am just 'all shaken up" over the news of that earthquake in Melbourne. ****OH NO SHE DIDN'T !****yes....yes unfortunately she did.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...