(◡‿◡ ✿)
:Dear all, the earthquake in Emilia-Romagna (Italy), is continuing to cause deaths and ruins. The number of displaced people is tragically increasing. Times are difficult for everyone, but if you wish to help with a small donation, this bank account is being used by the Civil Protection of the Emilia Romagna Region:
- Beneficiary: Regione Emilia Romagna – Civil Protection
- Bank: Unicredit Banca, Branch: Bologna Indipendenza
- IBAN: IT – 42 - I - 02008 - 02450 – 000003010203
- SWIFT: UNCRITB1NU2
- Subject: Earthquake 2012 – Emilia Romagna
Please share !
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
From reports & scientific data I read a while back, plus, despite everything else that has already happened.............I don't think they have had The big one yet......
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/17/japan-earthquake-2012-southeast-coast_n_1604183.html
ಠ_ಠ
How is this for a poetic comment on a little tremor - John Millington Synge has returned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcACoHdl2oE&feature=share
⊙▂⊙
R.I.P All the friends and family killed in Earthquake 2012...
No comments:
Post a Comment