ಠﭛಠ
Experienced a 7.1 & 6.9 mock earthquake today? So freakin cool. I would hate to have been part of hose in real life
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
So we've got numbers: it was 5.2 earthquake today, strongest in this area in last 100 years. Stronger than one in California, but I must say more funny at the same time — in Cali, you know it can be serious, while here it doesn't seem so likely. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-06-19/magnitude-52-quake-shakes-southern-vic/4080446
Ӭ ✿
Mark's in Melbourne & they had an earthquake today. It measured 5.2 & lasted for for 30-40 seconds. I was a little worried as he said the house he was in now has cracks in it, but apparently all is well! :-/
⊙▂⊙
The 4.1 earthquake today in LA was the Giants footsteps. First place is inevitable and sooner than I thougt. And all of this while Tim Lincecum struggles. That cant last all season..
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
earthquake today in grandbury,time is getting closer for the lords coming,people need to repent and get right with jesus.
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
I think Australia is gonna sink like Atlantis.... yup they had an earthquake today.... to all my Melbournite friends all I can say is get your life jackets on...
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
Let us pray for the victims over in the phillapines i hope i spelled that right , and hopefully they get back on track from the earthquake today god bless them and thank you ♥
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Did anyone here about the earthquake today in Melbourne?? At 5:30 I had no idea about it :/ luckily we diddnt feel it
(◡‿◡ ✿)
WHHAAAAA???? Was that an earthquake today? Yes yes it was...Mom I wasn't kicking your chair! Hahahaha Good thing it was just a little one!
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
so i guess there was an earthquake today...i thought i was just drunk and lost my footing for a second
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
It's said Mel has an earthquake today, plus the storm in perth, i start believing 2012
❤
So there was an earthquake today here? Happy we were out and didn't feel it!! Was pretty big 5.2? Oh dear..
(✿ أ‿أ
Are we really expecting a second earthquake today?? Because I'm at an open alone and freaking out..
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
who feel tha EARTHQUAKE today boii
⊙▂⊙
I felt an earthquake today for the first time....
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
2nd earthquake today... a little bit more saucier then the one earlier today.
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
Experienced the earthquake today:(((((((((
⊙▂⊙
So there actrully was an earthquake today....
◙‿◙
there was an earthquake today lol
⊙▃⊙
Another Earthquake today but only 4.8
No comments:
Post a Comment