Saturday, June 23, 2012

eb games


I just checked the news about the shop GAME, and they're going out of business? WTF I wanted to be able to get lots of games for free if I get enough points on my reward card, but that chance is taken away from me, for f**k's sake.

The same thing happened to Game Wizards years ago when I had the reward card for that shop but it was gone, and GAME could suffer the same way and I'll never get the chance to get games for free. Damn these bastards that put GAME out of business! I was looking forward to getting free games one day, why do I have to go back to EB Games? To get an reward card for that? Now I'm shitting my pants here.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I love my kids! Tonight we had no playdates and a free night from sports and everyone chipped in to help out around the house since everything has fallen apart. We cleaned and organized together and they were rewarded by a trip to EB Games. Things could be so much worse and I am lucky to have such amazing children!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Love it Wen u buy a game from eb games and you go to play it and its the wrong disc in their...Fuckin retards


(´▽`)

Going to my nans to moe her lawns and then going to eb games to get some ps3 games and getting maccas for lunch then come home for the rest of the daay to play ps3 thats my day planed yaya ;)


(✌゚∀゚)☞

https://www.ebgames.com.au/other-157663-Assassins-Creed---Ezio-Auditore-Gauntlet-Replica-Other


Ò,ó

Can someone explain to my why the eb games careers link leads to Gamestop.... in the us... which doesnt list eb games, or jobs for in canada.... wtf?


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

going back to hotel gonna. go to walmart then to eb games then off to my Sisters


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

got 3 tickets now to the eb games expo down in Sydney they Arvied today who wants one


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

waiting outside eb games, and now its official i need to print off more resumes


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...