©¿©¬
The app supports multiple document types:
Apps
Supported formats
SpeakText for Me
Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, eBook, Text, RTF documents
SpeakText
Text, RTF documents
SpeakText for Office
Microsoft Office, Apple iWork documents
SpeakText for eBook
eBook documents
Note:
SpeakText for Web does not support this feature.
You could not run SpeakText features on other apps.
♥‿♥
Free Friday eBook from B&N: if you have a Nook e-reader or a laptop, phone, iPad or other gizmo with the free Nook app installed, don't miss the first book in the award winning mystery series by Mo Hayder. Free for a limited time, so get it while you can, mystery lovers!
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/birdman-mo-hayder/1030031477?ean=9780802194497&format=nook-book
⍥
Hi Friends! My exciting, action-packed fiction detective novel is now on eBook for only 99 cents. Please click on this link: http://store.payloadz.com/details/1022123-ebooks-fiction-past-the-line.html or visit my website at www.etm-book-publishing-company.com. It's the first novel in the Blake Cutter Detective Series and has received great reviews from readers and reviewers. I'm sure you will enjoy it, guaranteed. http://store.payloadz/com/details/1022123-ebooks-fiction-past-the-line.html
◕‿‿◕。
The new cover for Harmland is up, which is primarily a change in color scheme for the title and my name. I left the original up at Barnes and Noble so I can compare 'em. It's sold a few copies. Over 21,000 words of noir/horror goodness. I think, at least. I hope you'll check it out. http://www.amazon.com/Harmland-ebook/dp/B008CT92ZA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1340383846&sr=1-1&keywords=harmland
No comments:
Post a Comment