Ӭ
For a free copy of Blume, visit the Blume FB page, like the status and tell me if you want it as an eBook or an autographed paperback. Only a small number will be given out on a first come, first serve basis. I only ask that those people who receive a free book send me back a picture of them and the book to post on the page.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
If you read Ghost Fire and enjoyed it, I would so appreciate it if you posted a review on Amazon. It would help me so much. Thank you for your support of my books. You are an awesome and formidable army of readers!
http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Fire-The-Files-ebook/dp/B0083CMIUC/
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Well we just backed up the book date release again to make sure everything is set, so our authors get the best exposure and our charity gets the most money possible.
But here's the deal. We need some help. We need to get the word out that Battlespace will hit the ebook and print market July 10. If you can help in any way contact me at keith@myscifishow.com.
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Free E-Book alert!!!!!This is a book I highly recommend!!! Be sure to grab your copy today!!! Definitely one of the best books I have read!!! http://www.amazon.com/The-Girl-Italian-Bakery-ebook/dp/B004TMM99K/ref=zg_bs_154793011_2
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Sharing picture this week of Joshua tree, CA. Give them a peek. http://www.tinagayle.net/picture.html
☹
CYBER-PEEK/PICK TIME: Pinoy in America the ebook now available http://flipsidepublishing.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/flipside-spotlight-lorenzo-paran-iii/
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Isn't that lovely? Why am I an honest, hardworking, good person? http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/ebook-says-homolka-now-a-mother-of-three
(✿ σ_σ)
Do You Want to Write an eBook? What is Stopping You? http://ping.fm/nQraX
❤
Sale! "Polymer People: An Artist's Method of Sculpting the Adult Head in Polymer Clay"
eBook $6.99 Until July 1st (Reg $10.99)
http://artist-how-to.com/pcheads.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment