☹
Considering implementing badges in the K4STEMLAB. Competency based. Might have to be paper-based for K&1, unless I administer/manage. Want grades 2-3-4 to self-manage. Need a platform. Edmodo has them already I think. More research needed. Don't want to trivialize the learning. Wondering about peer assessment too. (thanks for the link, Patrick Larkin.) http://spotlight.macfound.org/blog/entry/digital-badges-for-learning/
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
A wonderful end to the school year. I found out I get to share next year with two of my favorite people and, mere hours after school ended, Edmodo is alive with kids who want to keep connected during their summer in between fourth and fifth grade. Life is good.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Looking for some DIY summer PD? We've put together a list of quality video tutorials to introduce you to Evernote, Pinterest, Edmodo, Prezi, and more free online tools. What's your favorite? http://www.edutopia.org/blog/film-festival-technology-tool-tutorials?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=filmfest
(´▽`)
Another way to engage students over the summer, even if you have not been using tools like Edmodo or Schoology is to continue writing stories==>
حول مشاركات الطلاب خلال عطلة الصيف ==> هام http://www.edutopia.org/blog/engaging-students-tech-summer-vacation-mary-beth-hertz
ּ_בּ
STUDENTS IN HIST 144 - MODERN ENGLAND. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR AN EDMODO ACCOUNT (http://www.edmodo.com/home) AND JOIN THE HIST 144 CLASS USING THE FOLLOWING CODE: wpc2yr
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Falling in love with edmodo! I hope to one day be able to use it within my classroom (future classroom)! It is soooo neat and older grades would love it.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I need to know how many of the graduates that i am able to reach using face book. please respond to this post if you see it so that I can get an idea as to whether i can post job offerings. I would rather use Edmodo but I am not sure how many of you are still keeping up with it.
(✿ σ_σ)
to my students in edmodo: i have changed the time limit of the quiz para wala na magrason nga logs ang n u computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment