(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I hope Laurence Pascal Lagrue gets what he deserves for his behaviour over the past few days, and if he does, that means he will win the Euromillions and be sainted, because he's been absolutely BRILLIANT! An absolute rock for my family when times were bleak, and nothing was too much trouble for him (he even missed the England match!!! LOL). We all love you, big fella x
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
- has just won THE EURO-MILLIONS!!! ALL 6 POUNDS OF IT!!! SO LONG SUCKERS, I AM AWAY TO SPEND MY GALACTIC GROATS ON A COMIC BOOK!!! Bwwwwhhhhaaaa haaa haaaa!!!
(´▽`)
Apple have released some new Macbook Pro's fingers crossed for the euromillions this week :) http://www.apple.com/ie/macbook-pro/
(✌゚∀゚)☞
£8.50 win on the euromillions, £50 win on the footy, £4 on last weeks euros, and a scratchcard.. The winning is slowly getting higher. Fingers crossed do Fridays euromillions :D
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Love lookin at property pal for houses il only b able 2 afford it I win the euromillions,,,Awh a girl can dream!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
The lucky cunt who won the euromillions brought a ticket from stevnage hitchin area has not claimed!!!
(◣д◢)
winning the euromillions = no work ever again! (hate living in a dream world, winds me up)
Ӭ
Gotta get the euromillions tickets in for the boys.. Keeping the Spanish dream alive !
כּ‗כּ
Is hoping to win the euromillions tonight I no I say it every week but its gunna happen tonight
✔
Got 4 numbers on the lotto not enough to retire but I will take the £46 maybe get 23 lucky dips for the euromillions lol
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
If I won the euromillions I probably still couldn't afford Frankel. Absolute worldly of a horse ! Xx
¯(ºдಠ)/¯
Walter Smith now leading a big to buy Rangers?!?! Just what the hell is going on, did he win the Euromillions or summit.
טּ_טּ
Win the Euromillions lottery tonight.............2 numbers=£2.70. You jealous ??
No comments:
Post a Comment