Saturday, June 23, 2012

the euromillions


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

1 number off for25,000 pound last nyt on the euromillions last nyt sick as fook


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spike Curtis won us £6 on the euromillions..owts better than nowt!


(•̪●)

honestly wish i had a car...maybe the euromillions can give me one!!!


♥◡♥

Won 6 euro on the euromillions its about time I won something :)


σ_σ

... won £2.70 0n the euromillions! one day it will be the jackpot!


Ծ_Ծ

"My favourite thing about the Euromillions is that the odds on you winning the jackpot barely change if you forget to buy a ticket."


⊙▂⊙

Bloody National Lottery!!! Why do they tease me!!!! Got an email from them "We have some great news about your Lottery Ticket".... I start getting excited... then checked... and I have won £5.60 on the EuroMillions :0( . They should say something like "Hi, Now don't get excited but you have won some money from your Lottery Ticket on last nights draw, it is below £10"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...