Thursday, June 21, 2012

face eating


I've been walking around in a Benydryl induced trance today, it's kind of like bath salts without the face eating so much. Anyway I'm driving home down Frederick Road and I could have sworn I saw two ratty plastic lawn chairs with a rope tied between them. One normally sees this about a week before the 4th of July (which is also rediculous), but I think I saw it today. People it's June 18 ! Either I'm crazy or whomever put those chairs out is.


©¿©¬

Again, with the face-eating?

Man cut off wife's lips and ate them

http://m.thelocal.se/41150/20120530/


So I was daydreaming, (As casual), and I thought I saw a Face-Eating-Spider when it was really a Fat Woman, did not end well.


(✿ ♥◡♥

TO all my dear freinds: Please be aware that there are Face eating Zombies out and about and act accordingly.


(✿ ☉‿⊙

Officially thinks that oatmeal baths are the way to go. Plus no face eating!


(✿ ´▽`)☞

Thank god for Dunkin donuts coffee or I would be a non-face eating zombie :)


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Think its gonna be one of those bath salts face eating kind of day.


(✿ ´▽`)

so..... I went to feed my beautiful, funny, smart, hairless pet rats last night-and darn it if one of them did not EAT the other one! I swear I did not feed them the famous face eating "bath salts"! What the heck? Stupid rat- now I don't like you.


(✿ σ_σ)

"So it seems only fair that if the political right continues to indulge the fantasies of its fanatics about Obama, the liberals in Florida should be afforded an equal measure of mouth foam over the election of a potential face-eating governor." http://shar.es/surv8


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...