Thursday, June 21, 2012

face to face


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Remember the special person that told you no lies, the hurt you caused him,he only cries. When you did wrong,his forgiveness set you free. You knew that he loved you,but the truth you didn't let him see. You know the truth of how much he cared, all of his soul,with you he shared. What goes around comes around and lives inside, just know the hurt caused,and how much his heart cried. To stop the wrong and turn it to good, talk to him face to face,like you know you should. God is waiting for you now to take this mans hand, just like he did for you in lifes sinking sand. Make things right between you and he. God says there is nothing more to pleasing Thee.


(´▽`)

Then it will all make sense...

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. (1 Corinthians 13:11-12 NKJV)


॓_॔

i can be lost in my own mind. waking up in the morning wanting to kill someone. i feel like going on a rampage everyday. really fort id beat it. then the sly barsterd moves somewere else. wish i could fight it face to face and punch the fucking shit out off it.


The Qur’an states: “No! When the earth is pounded to powder, and your Lord comes with His angels, rank upon rank, and Hell, that Day, is brought [face to face] – on that Day will man remember? But how will that remembrance profit him?”
[al Fajr, 89: 21-23]


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Its funny how people use facebook to throw slurs at someone. If you really have a problem, be a real man or women and handle your business face to face then maybe you wont have a problem again with that person. I think its that simple!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...