Thursday, June 21, 2012

face to face


(〽◝ ))✿)

IN THOSE PARTICLE MOMENTS WHEN LIFE HITS YOU WITH A DIRTY LOW DOWN BLOW... THATS THE TIME WHEN YOU STAND FACE TO FACE WITH WHAT YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN . GOD I WILL TRUST YOU IN ALL MY PAINS AND SORROWS I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS THE ONE WITH ME IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS FAITHFUL AND THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE ME.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

A Psychological fact : When 2 couples meet face to face, wives look at each other's dresses, and husbands look at each other's wives!..;-)


Going to O.C. today to spend time with my son. It has been a while since we have gotten to see each other, talking on the phone keeps us in touch but their is nothing like a good old face to face with family. I am great full for anytime I get to see him.


Today, Papa Mon passed away. Though he is no longer with us, we know he is happy where he is right now. God is still good. For he has given us a person like him in our family.

"On that day when I see all that You have for me, when I see You face to face there surrounded by Your grace. All my fears swept away in the light of Your embrace. Where Your love is all I need and forever I am free."


◙‿◙

"All progress is precarious, and d solution of 1 prblm brings us face to face with another prblm" Martin Luther King Jr.


♥‿♥

I got Face to Face today. XD


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...