Thursday, June 21, 2012

faceboo


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Call us Crazy but...we will be having a TRUCK ONLY pull on Saturday June 30th Starting at 2PM registration will close at 1:30pm (please no rain only sunshine)

Please reply to this post if you are interested in pulling with us...

This is only advertised via faceboo, website and email.... please share with your friends and let us know if you are joining us.

More info can be found on our website www.lorahspulls.com

Pre-Registration will be up shortly.... http://www.lorahspulls.com/


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I'd like to do a little bit of the 'ol Face-boo promotion tap dance, folks! If you are in the Puget Sound area you will want to plan to come see the fantastic, family-friendly show I am stage managing. We want to see your faces! I'm so tickled to share these actors and all the hard work of the production team this summer!

http://www.balagantheatre.org/sallyandthor.html


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

ok go on faceboo i just did a new video on youtube i am wearing a black and white shirt click on that tell people about itand send it on facebook cool enjoy


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Good Morning Faceboo Friends and Family. I hope you all have a great day. Love You All


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

This. Is viviana. Hacking your lame faceboo (: haha. Had a good time even. Thooe i got ntrouble: D


Ӭ

MAKE THIS WORD POPULAR CAUSE ITS RETARTED.

Faceboo - The love of your life on Facebook. Used in a Sentence (Will you be my Faceboo?)


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

At work faceboo I hope the,day go's buy fast!!


These ads are showing up on my personal Faceboo page too HELP how can I get rid of these??


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I want this one on faceboo with all. That would be great.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...