Thursday, June 21, 2012

fantasy football


(◣д◢)

Congrats on a great career LT. More importantly, thank you for helping me destroy my fantasy football league back to back seasons and lead me to a league record ten consecutive playoff appearences! (Cris you got attached to this since Mike doesn't have a FB account)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8067697/ladainian-tomlinson-retires-11-seasons


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

CBS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE....FRANCHISE LEAGUE WITH AUCTION DRAFT.....$100 TO GET IN MONEY MUST BE TURNED IN AT THE DRAFT.....DRAFT WILL BE AUGUST 25TH AT 3:30 PM ......FIRST 11 THAT WANT IN WILL GET IN BUT LOOKING FOR ABOUT 15 OR SO INCASE SOMEONE DECIDES NOT TO HAVE THE MONEY AT THE DRAFT......P.M. ME IF INTERESTED AND I WILL SEND THE RULES BACK......


(´▽`)

Spent the day going down to Valley Valley center to see off my good friend Doug Westerfield, I will miss all the good times we had together and his presence in our Fantasy Football league. He always seemed to make it that much more fun. This also proves that we should not take our friends for granted even at our young age. I will miss you man. R.I P. Dougie Fresh


(✌゚∀゚)☞

Me and a buddy are wanting to start a Fantasy Football League this year. $20 buy in, and either winner takes all... or 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place would get money from the pot. We need eight more people. Anyone interested?


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

In 2009 Ladanian Tomlinson was the top pick in most Fantasy Football drafts. Less than three years later he is out of the league. Enjoy it while it lasts, Arian Foster.


Who is gonna do fantasy football with me this year on NFL.com ? I think I have four spots locked up out of 12 so when the time comes it would be cool to have people I know playing with my wife and I .


(•̪●)

Only 60 Days, 10 Hours, 12 minutes until me and the rest of the fantasy football nerds bombard Atlantic City, New Jersey for the weekend.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...