⍨
if there is one thing i absolutly hate, its people who go to shopping centres, or worse, fast food resturants and dont wear a shirt. its so disrespectful for people who are trying to eat when you walk through and fucking stink. here i am trying to enjoy a nice meal when you destroy my favourite two senses (smell and sight) and make me want to regurgatate my food. have some fucking respect. fuck. on a sidenote, i also hate the singlets people wear that purposly show nipple, its like fuck, couldnt you afford the rest of the singlet #dailyrant
॓ ॔
the fast food industry has been pretending for years there healthy I think they've decided fuck it they know we know who wants a Bacon Sunday three cheers for childhood obesity
(✿(( Ò,ó
Im so mad, Im gonna treat myself to some Wendy's... haven't eaten fast food in hella long but after the day I've had, I deserve it! Too bad it's past midnight cuz retail therapy is MUCH needed!!!
⍩
i gotta say...for as much alcohol as we drink, and as much fast food as we eat, and as little exercise as we do, me and Antoine Boulos did pretty good on the court today
☃
For all the Linkin Park fans.. and fans of eatin out!(fast food)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scl1dTLUHsc
(✿ σ_σ)
Laying in bed and thinking about how much I miss fast food. Buut I don't miss the sick to my stomach feeling or the fat...
。◕ ‿ ◕。
After eatiing vegii:tiblez, ii dont thiink ii really wanna eat at a fast:food joiint anymore yo!
Ahh!:)
☉‿⊙
Am i the only who go to a fast food restaurant and once i finish eating my fries i be hoping its some at the bottom of the bad? Or is it me just being fat?
❤
Only spent 15 on fast food tonight LOL my version of a diet
◙‿◙
Officially on that no fast food diet begining day 1 at 12:05 am I think I can I think I can I think I can lol
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Fast food salads... they just feel wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment