Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day card


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

FEELIN' SUM TYPE OF WAY! NO FATHERS DAY CARD OR CALLS AND THE NEXT DAY STILL NOTHING WOW. THE LIL ONES MUST HAVE BEEN BUSY REALLY. 3,4,6. SO THATS HOW ITS GOIN' DOWN.


My mom is so awesome. She sent me a fathers day card! Now I really feel like a heel for not getting her a card out on mothers day.


Thank you my girls that has to be the best fathers day card of all times.Love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

Got one fathers day card and i have two children..


My dad loved the fathers day card I got him :)


◙‿◙

Ok, yes, as Tayley said, today is our 35th Wedding Anniversery. We celebrated by running errands this morning in Topeka and eating breakfast at IHOP. (7 grain pancakes- Yumm!) Then we visited Leona Bleier, another hightlight of our day. Yep, 35 years. The Fathers Day card I gave Dave yesterday read "When I married you, I didn't know you would be such a great dad, I just thought you were HOT!" Truthfully, I married Dave Snyder because he treated me with dignity and respect...and he WAS HOT! Still does, still is. No regrets. Thank you God!


◉_◉

THE DAY AFTER FATHERS' DAY CARD:
Share this if your Dad is someone you do not know but still spend every waking moment of your life wishing you could inspire a, "I'm proud of you" out of him.
Like if your Dad has better things to do than waste his time communicating with the single greatest mistake of his life.
Share if your Dad is the only person who will never give you praise and the only one whose praise will ever really matter to you.
Like if your Dad had more important matters to address than your sappy little feelings, and he certainly didn't miss the card you didn't send yesterday.


♥‿♥

My FB friends wife did this very funny thing...lol..;
My wife played a joke by putting a "+" preg test in my Father's Day Card. Damn near gave me a heart attack! It was 19 yr old.


◕‿‿◕。

The Best Fathers Day Card I ever got; and it's in HD. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8uxHovq_NQ&feature=share


(ʘ‿ʘ)

I received a wonderful Father's day card but alas once again no money in it. SIGH
(kidding) I did get a BEAUTIFUL " We Battled for Bevyn " T-shirt tho !!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...