Thursday, June 21, 2012

fathers day card


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Thanks to all that called or texted me yesterday on Father's Day. I am so ready for my vacation. One more week and its off the Orlando. Special thanks my Izayaih for his hand made father's day card. Its those little things that let you know your apprecitated.


(´▽`)

Acadia i love you so so much thanks for the fathers day card so so sweet ill see you soon k my love:) sweet dreams baby girl daddy will always love you.


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I got a nice Father's Day card from #1 today in the mail. He cited my notable fatherly guidance on the subjects of Mexican beer and grammar. He is his father's son.


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

I would like to give a very special thanks to my son Joseph and my wonderful daughter-in-law Melissa for the beautiful Father's Day card. I love you.


Kayden won his soccer game 5-4, ha some play time with him....cute fathers day card from him...great night...now all gassed up and time to he's back to the hammer!!


♥◡♥

Even though it was a day late, i just got the most amazing father's day card from my son..... Put a giant smile on my face on a crappy day!!!!


◖|◔◡◉|◗

HEY SHANNY. THANKS FOR THE FATHERS DAY CARD. I JUST LOVE IT THAT YOU REMEMBER ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS..


Correction...closed it out with a Father's Day card that melted me to the core!!! Valerie, you blew me away!!! Thank you!


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Nobody could have possibly gotten a better fathers day card than the one I received today. A day late but worth the wait.
Thanks very much Veronica!


It's ok to delegate as long as you review their work. Lecy sent my dad a happy birthday card instead of a fathers day card. I say shame on me :-)


My sister not only didn't get my dad a fathers day card but ate my dads Nonpareils which he got for fathers day.
Ohh yeah, when he told her that he found out she ate them, she didn't care at all. Not at all.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...