♥◡♥
So dis was one of da mos special fathers day ever... Da others i took for granted dis one i teared up wen my son handed me a bag w my fathers day gifts... Although my ex knew and kinda told jordan bout da game i might like...lol...der was one one special gift a picture frame w a pic of me givin jordan a shoulder bak ride...da pic frame had a button and my son was recorded tellin me dat he loves me and missed me and dat he hopes i have a good fathers day.... I love u too buddy...
◖|◔◡◉|◗
good night my peeps how was your fathers day ? i cannot complain mine was great i gave my father thanks for the life he gave to myson and my self then had a hearty lunch with appreciated fathers day gifts and loved up my son really i cannot complain just right live nice think twice
⍢
Thanks to everyone at House of Prayer - for the Father's day gifts - I love them - The Ipad keypad case was a huge surprize - Thanks also for the many text - I got sooooo much - I feel loved - Also thanks to Bro. Ron & the other men for such a wonderful service - Its the best we have ever had
⍣
I WANT TO SEND A S/O TO MY SISTERS NASHELLE AND CARMEN FOR THE FATHERS DAY GIFTS AND CARDS MEANT A LOT TO ME AND MY MOM FOR THE FOOD.# LOVE MY FAMILY THEY MADE MY DAY LOVE YALL HAD ME CRYING.
HONEST MIKE
⍨
Really enjoyed myself tonight. Went to dinner with Bryan, Becky, Madeline and MaKayla. Special thanks to all, and for the father's day gifts, even the one you didn't know about. Made my day.. Love Granpa
❤
Wow what a garden day. Thanks to all for the wonderful Fathers Day gifts. They were all great.He loved them all.Sorry we were gone but had to take the boys home and we went the long way to sight see.He is already in bed and I am heading that way.Night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment